Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Gratitude


Cardstock, designer paper, twine, wooden
leaf embellishment all from Gina K Designs
The Simple Things stamp kit. Fabulous Frames
Stamp from Melanie Muenchinger. Stamped sentiment
from Great Impressions, and pearls from my stash.
 
 
Wow it has been a long time. My computer hard drive crashed
and my son was trying to fix it for me but was unsuccessful.
So I now have a new computer which just arrived and I am
trying to learn how to use.
I have somewhat of a backup of cards to post because I have been
stamping during this time. It is what keeps me sane!
I am into the fall themes now, and loved what was in
this kit. I also love this frame stamp and couldn't wait to
use it. Took some work but it was fun. 

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Diane! I so love creating with fall colors! You should enter this in our fall challenge at The House that Stamps Built!!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Diane! I've missed your lovely creations while you were computerless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered where you had been! Glad you have a new computer and can't wait to see what you've been stamping in your absence.

    ReplyDelete